The NP/PA is a licensed independent practitioner who is responsible for managing health problems and coordinating health care for patients in accordance with State and Federal regulations and medical standards of care. NP/PA must be able to assessment of health status, diagnosis, development of plan of care and treatment, implementation of treatment plan, and evaluation of patient status.
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical for all types of patients.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient's age & specific needs.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
- Implements interventions to support to regain optimum levels of health.
- Monitors the effectiveness of treatments.
- Collaborates with multidiscipliary team members by making appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.
- Knowledge of EMR system, or open to learn the use of it.
- Grauduate from an accredited school
- Currently Licensed and/or Board Certified in California
- Strong Compurter Skills, Including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Capable to see 20-24 patients per day.
- Minimum of 4 year of experince in a Family Care Setting (Preferred but not required)
- Bilingual in Spanish (Prefered but not required)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Training offered for new graduates.
- Flexiable Schedule
- Will work directly with board-certified Family Medicine Doctor
- Great Location and new Facility
- Paid CME and Malpractice Ins.
If interested in this job opportunity, please email your resume.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only Full-time Employees eligible
Covid-19 Precaution(s) :
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $148,000.00-$195,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
- Private Practice
Complying with all recommended direction from Federal, State, and local authorities to stop the spread and protect the clinic personnel.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Murrieta, Ca: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work ( Required)
- Spanish: 3 Years (Preferred)
- EMR Systems: 4 years (Preferred)
- Primary Care: 4 Years ( Required)
- Bilingual : 2 Years (Preferred)
- DEA Certification ( Required)
Work Location: In Person