RCMA’s Annual Western States Regional Conference on Physicians’ Well-BeingMarch 29, 2019
We are announcing some of our speakers and breakout sessions for our 31st Annual Western States Regional Conference on Physicians’ Well-Being Conference:
- Legal & Legislative Hot Topics – Tom Curtis, Esq.
- Wine and Cheese Improve with Age: How Do Physicians Fare? – John Rosenberg, M.D., MPH & Lauren Drag, Ph.D.
- DUI – Doctors Under the Influence – How are DUIs Among Physicians Managed? – Greg Skipper, M.D.
- What Medical Staffs and Well-Being Committee’s Need to Know About Physician Burnout and Suicide – Matthew Goldenberg, DO
- PWBC 101 “Nuts & Bolts”
- PWBC 201 “Beyond the Basics”
- Aging Physician Case Studies
- Medical Staff Management of Sexual Harassment
- Hospitals & The Joint Commission: The Current Status regarding Physician Health Standards
Early Bird Pricing Increases after April 15th!
- Click Here to register individuals online
- For group registrations and additional information please contact Mar’kettia Hull at (800) 472-6204 or email@example.com
- Download Registration Form