RCMA New Medical Resident & Early-Career Physician Loan Repayment Scholarship Program – Now Accepting Applications! Deadline: May 15, 2019April 17, 2019
RCMA Launches New Medical Resident & Early-Career Physician Loan Repayment Scholarship Program
Now Accepting Applications! Deadline: May 15, 2019
The Riverside County Medical Association (RCMA) is pleased to announce the launch of a new Medical Resident & Early-Career Physician Loan Repayment Scholarship Program. This program is organized under the Riverside County Physicians Memorial Foundation (RCPMF) and is designed to help physicians repay student loans as a result of their medical training. The goal of this Loan Repayment Scholarship Program is to encourage early career physicians to return to practice in Riverside County.
Who is eligible for a RCPMF Loan Repayment Scholarship?
- Must have lived in Riverside County for at least a 5-year period of time
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be committed to practicing in Riverside County
- Must have a documented student loan balance
|Resident Physicians:||Early Career Physicians:|
If applying for the Hazel I. Evensen Endowment, residents/early career physicians:
- Must be a graduate of UC Riverside School of Medicine and
- Must be committed to practicing medicine in the City of Riverside for at least five years after completion of their residency
Click on the following link to learn more: http://www.rcmanet.org/news-events/news/rcma-launches-new-medical-resident-early-career-physician-loan-repayment-scholarship-program.aspx?PostId=4848&tabid=1374#.XLe07jBKiUl